SEO Powa Girls is a passionate blog dedicated to covering a diverse range of issues related to women in the SEO and other industries. What makes us different from the rest is our devotion to helping people succeed in every sector of life. In this regard, we have created a Scholarship Program to help students currently pursuing their studies in high school, colleges, and universities. We believe a little help in the form of a scholarship will encourage and motivate students to achieve their personal and academic goals. Our Scholarship Program will provide a financial award of $500 to one lucky winner.
We are offering a scholarship award of $500 to one lucky student who will be chosen by our team of evaluators based on several factors including fulfilment of the scholarship requirements and submitting the best essay.
To be considered for our scholarship program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a student currently studying in a university, college, or high school
- Have a GPA of at least 2.5
- Demonstrate ability to express your creativity by writing an essay
Students from all countries worldwide can apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship application guidelines
We have a simple application process. If you meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria, proceed with the following steps:
- Submit a high quality 1000 or more words essay or article on any topic related to our website, SEO Powa Girls.
- The essay or article should be professionally written, free from plagiarism, and without grammatical or typography errors.
- Our team will judge your articles based on level of creativity, uniqueness, and freshness of content.
- Additionally, you’ll have to tell us why we should consider you for the scholarship. Convince us.
- Send your essay, article, and other details via email to this address: email@example.com
- Your submission should include the following details:
- Your updated resume or CV
- A current course entry form
- A college or university letter of acceptance
Scholarship selection process
After the deadline for essay submission, our team of evaluators will review each essay on the basis of research, creativity, content, relevancy, and accuracy to come up with one clear winner. We’ll consider other relevant factors such as originality, grammar, and spelling. The applicant with the best essay will be declared the winner and will be contacted via phone or email.
Submit your application, together with the essay and other requirements as stated above, before 31st May, 2018. Our team will start reviewing submissions immediately so applications sent after the deadline will not be considered.
The winner of our scholarship award will be publicly announced on this page in June 2018.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions for this Scholarship Program. Read them carefully.
- You must provide all the requested details to be eligible for the program.
- We’ll only accept essays or articles written in English
- You can only submit one application. Multiple applications from one individual will be disqualified. Provide valid information.
- By applying to our scholarship program, you give us permission to publish your essay, name, and school if you’ll be declared the winner.
Start sending your applications and Good Luck.