Real estate search engine optimization is a very important part of your marketing strategy. Internet is here to stay and you better off catch this trend or you could be out of business in short period of time. Many SEO (search engine optimization) companies can try to reach you to offer you one of their packages.
Here we are going to give you some tips to improve your real estate search engine optimization if you are creating the web page by yourself:
1. Put the keyword in the domain name. For example if your keyword is “maine real estate”, you must choose a domain name www.mainerealestate.com, or www.maine-real-estate.com, if there is no domain of the above available you can put a number in the end, for example: www.mainerealestate1.com.
2. Also put your keyword in the title of the web page, you can see the title in the html code of your webpage in the top part of the code in your page. Remember that your title must begin with the keyword.
3. The final word of the web page must be a link with your keyword in it. Also you can put this link in bold.
Many people in the real estate world do not understand anything real estate search engine optimization but if you want to be in this game you must play it in this level. You must make your decisions and many of them you must take it right now, so you better of trying to do the right thing. So, here you have some tips to make the right decision about your real estate search engine optimization:
1. Do not believe that because you have a top 10 in Google or Yahoo you are going to be in the head of your game. Remember that real estate search engine optimization is only part of your marketing efforts and you must always take this into account. You could generate leads with your website, but not many sales, or it may be all in the contrary, you could generate some sales but not leads.
You must understand first your overall strategy of marketing. Get the right message, for the right people, through the right media. That is all about and the real estate search engine optimization is only part.
2. One of the disadvantages of any real estate search engine optimization is the fact that there is no guarantee for this kind of work. It sounds rare because in the business world we tend to go where there is a guarantee but in the real estate search engine optimization, there is no guarantee. Take this into account when you do business with any SEO company out there.
3. Remember that search engine rankings not always are equal to sales, or even leads. Your SEO company must be clear on this point, because what you want is sales, business, leads and not only good rankings.